Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Choies.com Spring Inspiration

Hello everyone! How have you all been? I've been doing pretty well personally. Right now I'm just looking for full time work in my field. I had an interview last week so I'm just waiting to hear back about it but for now I'm still looking at other options.

Today I'm going to talk to you about a site called Choies. I was approached by a representative and they asked me to browse the site and blog about some of my top picks, so here they are! I compiled the items into little collages and all the links to the items are below the pictures.
We're coming out of winter so it's time to brighten up that wardrobe! This spring I'm definitely leaning towards more flowy feeling outfits, and I'm feeling like creams and pinks are the way to go. By that I mean oversized/draping cardigans and lots of ruffles and loose fitting dresses or rompers. (All pictures were taken from the website~)
Dress | Purse | Coat

Dress | Shoes | Blazer | Purse
Dress | Cardigan | Shoes | Bag | Necklace

Dress | Bag | Shoes | Tights
I'm quite impressed with the amount of selection of items on the Choies site. I think the items are reasonably priced, and from the looks of some of the reviews, they seem of good quality. I'll have to try their items first before I can say for sure!

Which outfit or item did you like most? Let me know! Until next time~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake