Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Visiting the Game of Thrones Exhibit

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I've been trying really hard to catch up in school. I was sick for 2 weeks and recently I think I sprained or pulled my left arm/shoulder ;^; Other than that, things have been going well.

This past weekend my boyfriend got me tickets to see the new Game of Thrones exhibit at PNE. We had to wait an hour and a half in line but I think it was worth it since I love the show so much! I didn't really get the chance to dress up or anything for this because it was going to rain and we were walking around a lot .__.
Anyways, here are the photos I took! Please be advised that if you haven't seen all the episodes there might be some spoilers~
Arya and the Hound
Daenerys
Dragon!
MY OTP OF OTPs
Cersei and Joffrey
Margaery and Oberyn
Sansa
Tyrion!
Unsullied props
Joffrey's crossbow
Brienne and Jaime
Stannis and Davos
Jon and Ygritte
I SHIP IT
Ygritte's bow
HODOR
Always watching >___>
"The wall of spoilers"
Story board for some scenes
GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE
Look how serious I am.
Just kidding.
A 3D experience on the wall!
Overall even though the wait was super long, I had a lot of fun! It was cool to see all the props and costumes up close. They're super detailed and well made!

Here was my makeup that day. I'm using new lashes from Born Pretty Store and I will be reviewing them soon. Remember you can use the code CHUH10 on their website for 10% off your order!
Thank you so much for reading! I'll see you guys next time~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake