Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, September 21, 2014

[Sponsored] Born Pretty Store - Seamless Handmade Bottom False Eyelash Review

Hi again everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. Today I'm doing a lash review, courtesy of Born Pretty Store. Don't forget you can use the code CHUH10 for 10% off your purchase on the BPS store~!
The lashes I'm reviewing today can be found here. This is what they look like~
Design ♥♥♥♥♥
I love how voluminous these lashes are, but they're also not too long. I know some thicker lashes tend to be a little on the longer side but these are the perfect length!

Comfort ♥♥♥♥
I love the way these lashes apply and stay on. The band is really thin but not flimsy. I can wear these lashes all day and I wouldn't even notice them on because they're so comfy~

Durability ♥♥♥
I don't have a problem with these lashes falling apart at all. They're quite sturdy and have no trouble lasting more than 5 uses. I would be careful not to get glue on the fibers as much as possible though, I find it a bit harder to get glue off these lashes without ruining the shape.

Overall Rating 
I love these lashes so so much! I think they're a great everyday gal lash. I would even consider cutting them in half and using them only on the outer corners for a more natural look, but I just love the look they give as a full lash haha.
I hope you guys found this helpful! Don't forget to check out the Born Pretty Store site and use the code CHUH10 for a 10% discount on your purchase. I'll be back with another lash review soon~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake