Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, July 28, 2014

Short & Sweet [Small Update]

Hi again my sweet and lovely readers~ Today I just wanted to share some updates about things that have been going on in my life and just do a little personal post.
I'm currently in the final term of school so if I pass all my courses and compile a strong enough portfolio I'll be graduating in October! However the workload from school has significantly increased, to the point where I'm considering quitting my job. Other than that, everything has been great. I've been trying to get fit and draw more. Koji is doing fine as well. It's been really hot in Vancouver lately, so much so I feel like I'm melting the minute I step out of bed ;n;

Today will be my last day working at Forever21. In the last year and a half I've learned a lot about myself and people in general. Although I will miss my coworkers, I think it's for the best~
My posts have been super slow and I'm sorry for the delay. I have so much I want to write about but I don't really have the time to put the posts together ;^; Now that I don't have my job anymore, I think I will have more time to update so I'll try my very best to get some interesting content out.

For now, here's some recent pictures of my makeup <3 I've been trying out different lash pairings and changing up the way I do my eyeshadow/liner on the lower lash line (but I guess you can't really see in the pictures because of the filters ;^; ). I've been trying to contour my nose more as well but I guess you can't see that either Q__Q
Anyways, that's all for now. I'll catch you guys later~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake