Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, May 5, 2014

♛ Update: Current Makeup & Food Adventures ♛

Hello everyone~ I'm back! I've been super busy lately as I am currently in the 2nd last term of my studies. Things are really piling up and it's becoming increasingly difficult to juggle work and school ;^; Because of this I've been severely lacking a social life as well so that means even less content to post about >__<;;

But anyways, today I wanted to share some pictures of my recent makeup and also do a photo dump/update on what I've been up to since my last post.
Why do people do this to their cars?
A big fat Molang plush at the mall~
We also tried a new poutine place called Belgian Fries. Apparently this is one of the best places to get a poutine in Vancouver!
Our "breakfast"poutine with bacon & egg~
My beef burger <3
Patrick's fish & chips
My mom also introduced me to a sushi place she liked in Richmond called Bone Sushi. I thought the food was good, but it still doesn't compare to my favorite place, Sushi Nanaimo.
Tuna tataki salad
Tuna & Salmon combo
Crab roll, Caterpillar roll, and Alaska roll
 After eating there with my mom, I took Patrick back there to see if he liked it but he didn't. He thought it was alright but nothing special~
Salmon roll & Spicy Tuna roll
Jumbo California Combo
Last week, Patrick went away to Mexico for a family wedding. I had a giftcard to the Keg so we went for a nice steak dinner together~
Shrimp cocktail & our salads
Our steaks~ <3
This week I tried a new bubbletea/noodle place near Milk & Sugar with my mom. We were house hunting for her that day and the real estate agent, who was a friend of hers, treated us to lunch ^__^
My beef teppanyaki~
Next are just some random pictures I never posted~
I love car ride with this cutie <3
Koji sleeping ;u;
Next are some recent makeup/outfit shots. I think I'm finally getting the hang of eye shapes that flatter me .__.;;
Cardigan&Tank: Forever21/Shorts: Urban Planet/
Boots: Offbrand
Closeup of my recent makeup~
Another closeup (different lashes)
The only thing I've been doing besides sleeping during my free time is keeping up with Game of Thrones (WHICH IS SO AMAZING OMFG). Other than that not much happens in my life outside of school and work ;^;

I haven't really been motivated to doll up either, but the weather has been improving so maybe I'll try getting back into it when my school term ends. I have a couple of reviews in the making so I hope to get those out as soon as I can.

Thank you for sticking around with me even though I'm really bad at updating ;u; I'll see you all next time <3

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake