Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Update: I'm still alive!...(barely) & Strange things

Hello again my dear readers! How are you all doing? I've been sick with a throat/sinus infection and have been suffering for the last week and a half ;^;
Since I've had to stay home more, I've gotten back into an online site I used to frequent. It's called GaiaOnline. I used to love going on there when I was younger but I eventually stopped because I got interested in other games.

I was curious to see if any other gals where on that site and to my disappointment, most of the gal guilds/groups are now inactive. I also found out that a lot of people had quit because of how bad the inflation is right now which is such a shame.

If you play and you want to add me you can find my profile here!
I've also had a lot more time to play with my makeup. I've been sort of practicing my highlighting and contouring, especially around my nose. I don't know if you can see it here but in person I think it's a little more apparent.
In the title of this post I mentioned "strange things". I bet you're wondering why that is. Well... remember my green lenses I reviewed not to long ago? (These ones right here.) They've gone missing and I have no idea where they could be. It's not like I misplaced them or anything either. They're just gone. I searched all over the house and turned my room inside out twice and they still are just no where to be found.

In fact, my family has noticed that a lot of things in our house have gone missing over time. Things like jewelry, money, my sister's calculator, socks, cups, spoons, CD's, and even Koji's toys. What's weird is that there's no signs of anyone breaking in and no one else in the house has misplaced these items either. (Ex: Koji's toys are always in his kennel but now it's completely empty).

Strange right?
On a lighter and happier note, I won a giveaway! It was hosted by Christina and I was really surprised when I got her email. The items came relatively quickly and I just love everything! I'm especially excited to try out the highlight and contour palette. I've wanted one for so long so I'm happy to finally have one now ^___^
Anyways, I'm sorry this wasn't such an interesting post. I have a few review posts in the making so I'll try to get those out to you as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by, I'll catch you later~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake