Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Catchup and OOTD #11

Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been meaning to update more, especially since I am on my semester break but a lot has happened over the last week and it's been really rough. My mom was admitted to the hospital about a week and a half ago and I've been taking care of her since then. She hurt her back and the doctors told her that she had some Osteoarthritis going on and that she'd need physiotherapy to cope with it. Sadly that's all the treatment she can get, along with painkillers to help her condition. But anyways, she's home now and she's been resting and feeling a lot better so we're all very relieved!
Today my boyfriend and I met up with one of my best friends, Jennie, for dinner. I haven't seen her in a very long time so it was nice to catch up and just unwind with her. We went to my favorite place, Sushi Nanaimo! I honestly can't get over how perfect that restaurant is. I could eat there every day! >o<;;

My favorite Alaska roll (left)
and Nanaimo roll (right)~
We chatted for a bit and after dinner, we drove Jennie home. We ended up going to my friend Branden's house for a bit since it was a bit too early to go home. The boys played some GTA V and I decided to finish up Game of Thrones (WHICH IS AMAZING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT). I can't wait for the next season to start!
Here was the outfit I wore today. I bought this new fuzzy cardigan yesterday after work. I first saw these at work and became totally obsessed, but I didn't want to pay $40 for it so I hunted around for a cheaper alternative. I snagged this baby up for only $25 at Urban Planet! Just goes to show a little patience and searching can really save you some money.
Sorry for the dirty mirror!
Cardigan: Urban Planet/Leggings: AFW/Shoes: Just Fab/
T-Shirt: Offbrand/Bag&Necklace: Forever21
It's totally been a while since I dolled up so I did some extra camho-ing. I do apologize for the incoming face spam.
I was also able to find a vet for Koji (thanks to Crystal for the suggestion) and he'll be going in for a preliminary exam tomorrow. His actual operation will be sometime next month probably because they're absolutely booked solid.

Catherine and I also got some inquiries about our gal sa recently. It seems we might have some new members joining us soon but we'll have to wait and see until after we meet them to decide! Both of us are thrilled to see our little project finally start to grow ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Tomorrow I'll be going to my friend Aspen's birthday party. I'll be seeing a lot of old friends so I'm very excited. I'll be blogging about it later so please look forward to that ^___^ Anyways that's all for now! Thanks for sticking around until the very end. 

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake