Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Simple OOTD #10 & Updates

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm in the second to last week of my semester and the work is really piling up. I just wanted to share a simple OOTD with you as well as a small update on how things are going with me~
I wrote my first final today and it was a huge headache for me to complete. It's worth 40% of my mark and the teacher said if you failed the final, regardless of if you're passing the class or not then you fail the class automatically. Because of that there was lots of pressure and I was very nervous about how I did. I found his email when I got home and I'm super excited to say that I was 1 of the 5 people in the class who passed!! I'm so happy because his class was very boring and I didn't want to retake it >__<;;
Shorts&Cardigan&Bag: Forever21/
Shoes: JustFab/ Shorts: Urban Planet
My outfit's nothing special, just a comfy look for school. I haven't really been in the dress-up mood lately but hopefully that will change when I get my semester break next, next week.

We've been getting a lot of new items for fall at work so I picked up two dresses since they fit like a dream and were pretty cheap~
First dress I bought~
The second dress I bought was basically the same as the first dress except it was all black (so without the florals). I thought it was an okay buy since it was only $8 after tax. I usually don't like to buy the same item in different colors, but you really can't go wrong with a little black dress imo. Plus there's a couple events like friends' birthdays and my sister's graduation coming up so I'll be prepared outfit-wise!
It's also getting close to the time that I have to get Koji neutered. I'm having a hard time finding a vet who will not overcharge me. I think though no matter what I need to get that sorted out before my break ends because I don't think I'll have time to set up an appointment and look after him after the surgery. He's been really good and actually he's grown a lot! I almost miss his little puppy size but he's been very sweet and full of energy.
Thank you for reading! I will try my best to update again soon as well as throughout my break. I'm hoping to meet up with Catherine again and spend some time catching up with old friends. I'll see you later~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake