Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, August 5, 2013

★ A Date with Jellies and Sea Stars [Picture Heavy!!] ★

Hello everyone~ Yesterday I went to the aquarium with my boyfriend. He got some discounted tickets from his workplace so we got a pretty good deal on admission! The weather was really nice and because it was a Sunday there were a lot of people there. There's a lot of photos so we'll just get right into it!
Waiting in line for the
4D theatre. Isn't he so cute? <3
Jellies! My favorite ^__^
Giant Octopus!
More pretty jellies!
They had a Finding Nemo tank haha
Dori!
My boyfriend called these the mexican standoff frogs LOL
These ones looked like figurines!
This one just looks dumb XD 
Reminds me of Toothless from
How to Train Your Dragon!
Otter swimming~
Beluga saying hello
POSE~
My boyfriend's favorite :P
<3
Afterwards we went back towards home and had dinner at the Keg. We probably would have done dessert too but we were just too stuffed! After dinner we just went home and played some video games before sleeping~ Kind of the perfect ending to a perfect day!
Gotta have those veggies!
My dinner! Yum yum~
My outfit and makeup for the day~ I did a review on the lenses I'm wearing here. You can check it out by clicking here in case you haven't already! I did my makeup a little lighter to match my whole outfit. I also wanted to see what the lenses would look like with "sweeter" makeup.
Dress&Cardigan: Forever21/Shoes: JustFab
Thank you for reading! I hope you all had a great long weekend as well!
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake