Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AnimeRevolution ft. Jessica Nigri!

Hello again everyone! It's been quite a while since my last post and I'm really sorry about that. I just wrapped up my midterm week not too long ago and now I've finally got some down time. Hurray! Last weekend I spontaneously went to the local anime convention, Anime Revolution, which took place downtown at Canada Place. I say spontaneously because although I plan to go each year, this year I was just so uncertain about my schedule that I didn't pre-order my pass, thus didn't really plan to  go. I ended up going last minute because I really wanted to see Jessica Nigri (famous cosplayer). Anyways, here's all the photos I ended up taking~
My dinner~ (poutine burger)
JESSICA <3
My makeup~
Thanks for reading! See you later ~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake