Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

EOS Ice Pink Lens Review

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to do my super late review on the EOS Ice Pink lenses. I got them for around $15 from my sweet friend Gen who runs the Facebook shop CosQueen. She was doing a summer sale so that's why the lenses were so cheap~ She's very sweet and shipped quickly with tracking. I definitely recommend you check out her shop for all your cosplay needs!
Here's what they looked like when
I got them~
In the bottle~
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Duration: 1 year disposable

Here's some pic spammage of me wearing the lenses in various lighting. I'm sorry my camera isn't of great quality but I hope you can still see the lenses well~
Natural/bright lighting
Natural/dark lighting
Indoor light
Natural/bright light
With flash
You can really see the color when it's
on the whites of my eyes
Color ♥♥♥♥♡
The lenses aren't as pink as I thought they'd be but they're just as dolly as I expected! They're not exactly natural but they're not super in your face either. In certain lighting they can come off as grey or purple, which I don't mind but some of you might.

Design ♥♥♥♥♡
I like the design on these lenses as I'm not a fan of the thick black outer ring. I like how subtle the design is but it still gets you that large, dolly eye effect.

Enlargement ♥♥♥♥♡
These lenses are just the perfect size for me. Sitting at 14.8 mm they are 0.3 mm bigger than the Pop Brown lenses I reviewed last time and I can definitely tell!

Comfort ♥♥♥
These are by far the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn. I had them in for 10 hours (which is horrible but it was a long day and I don't usually wear them for this long) and my eyes weren't dry or irritated at all, just a little tired but that's expected from such long wear. They don't hurt at all, unlike the Pop Brown lenses from before. I barely even feel them when I'm wearing them!

Overall ♥♥♥
These lenses are very dolly and have a great subtle pink color. The enlargement and design are quite natural! You get a really dolly look and these are very easy to wear. You can have heavy or light makeup on and you would still get a great doe eye effect. Overall I think the Ice series are stunning and I would definitely repurchase these pinks ones, as well as try out some of the other colors. You can find them on PinkyParadise, Lensvillage and other popular lens sites.
Here are some better pictures of me wearing the lenses.
I hope you found this review helpful. Sorry it took so long to get out >__< I'll see you in my next post, bye~!

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake