Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, June 9, 2013

♥ OOTD# 8 & Link Exchange ♥

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a quick OOTD post for you. On Friday I went out to a friend's birthday party. We had a BBQ and went out for ice cream afterwards! Unfortunately my friends aren't the photo taking type so I don't have any photos of the actual party /fail.
Here's what I wore and my makeup for the night. I was in a bit of a rush because I had to get ready right after school >__<;;
Top&Shorts: Liz Lisa/Socks: Taobao/
Shoes: Gift from friend
Also I wanted to mention that I started a link exchange page! If you would like to exchange links with me please leave a comment below ^__^ You can copy my blog's badge from the link exchange page here. Thanks you much for reading!
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake