Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys, you miss me? Today I'll be doing the Versatile Blogger Award post. I was nominated by this lovely sweetheart and friend of mine, Catherine (RinkkoPuff). You should definitely check out her blog, she's a stunning person inside and out!

Thank you for the nomination bbs. Love you lots ♥♥♥♥♥

Rules:

  • If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. 
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy. 
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  • Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. 
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Blogs

Here are my nominations in no particular order at all:

7 Facts About Me

1. I have an irrational fear of heights and spiders.
Ever since I was young, both of these things terrify me. I've been a little more brave with these two fears as I got older, but I will still freeze up and shake uncontrollably if things get really bad >__<;;

2. I absolutely adore sushi.
I can eat this stuff every day for every meal and not get sick of it. Seriously. 

3. I've discovered that I have an extremely good mental map of where good & cheap food is in any given area.
This sounds absolutely fatty of me but it's true lol. I think it's because I'm almost always hungry and I hang out with pretty spontaneous people. So half the time we'll be like "I'm hungry, let's go eat" and that's when I have to draw on that mental map.

4. I love to cook and I can cook rather well.
My mom and dad always instilled this thinking into me that cooking was one of the hardest but most necessary things I had to learn to do in life. Not sure why, it's not nearly as tasking as they make it sound. Like my mom for example, she always tells me cooking is hard work and that dinner takes hours to prepare. In all fairness, it can take hours but I only think that's the case if you're making something really elaborate. All the times I've made dinner it took about an hour to get the food on the table (including prep time and cleaning mind you). Don't know what they're talking about lol.

5. I'm a sucker for floral print.
Just ask my boyfriend, I own way too much of floral print (at least in his opinion I do haha). But that doesn't stop me from buying more!

6. When I'm feeling down, buying lingerie always cheers me up.
This is a really weird one. I'm not sure why but there's something about a pretty new pair of panties that just makes me feel special lol. I guess it just gives me a little bit of a boost in esteem, even when the issue I'm having isn't with my self image. It's just one of those feel-good things I suppose.

7. I love video games and I'm currently studying Game Art & Design.
Video games have been a huge part of my life for a very long time. The first game I was really dedicated to was Ragnarok Online and this was when I was about 9 or so? I finally followed my passion and dove into studying game design. So far it's very fun and very rewarding. I hope that I'll find a job with a company I love when I graduate! Currently my most dedicated game is League of Legends. I've been playing for 3 years now, but I've been playing less recently due to school~
That's it for this post. Thank you so much for reading! I apologize if you've been tagged before/have done this post before ^__^;; See you~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake