Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Friday, May 17, 2013

OOTD #6

Hello everyone~ How are you all doing today? I was looking through my old posts and I can't believe I only have 6 labelled OOTD posts. I really suck at this label/tagging thing don't I? >o<;; Today I felt kind of like dressing up so I put together a comfy outfit for school and I thought I'd share it with you.
I couldn't decide on a filter so I picked 4 ;___;
Sweater: Taobao/Boots&Shorts: Offbrand/
Tights&Necklace: AFW
I was really sad that it rained today because the weather had been so nice. Good thing my sweater was so thick because I didn't bring a jacket and it was quite chilly. Today was also the first time I wore these tights and Koji ended up chewing a hole in them ;____; sighhhh.
Sorry this post was so short and pointless. I live a boring life outside of work and school right now haha. I'll be going to a BBQ tomorrow at Branden's place so I'll be sure to dress up and stuff for that~ Also my lenses got shipped today! I'm super excited to review them for you guys when they get here ^__^ Talk to you later!
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake