Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, May 19, 2013

☼ BBQ Fun & OOTD #7 ☼

Hello~ Today I went over to my friend Branden's house for a BBQ. They had a sale on barbecue grills at Superstore so him and his mom picked one up for really cheap! The weather was sort of "meh" but it cleared up to be a nice night.
I saw a lot of old friends and we spent the night catching up, playing video games and watching videos together. Some friends I hadn't seen since high school so it was quite refreshing to chat with them again!
Ahh the food was so yummy I just didn't have the time to take pictures at all (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ You know me though, I cam-ho'd before I left/when I got home hehehe.
Necklace&Top: Forever21/Belt: DreamV/Shoes: JustFab
My outfit for the night~ I really wanted to wear my DreamV belt for some reason, so I decided to pair it up with my boots from JustFab and my necklace from Forever21. The rest of the outfit just kind of fell together~
For my makeup I decided to do something different, although I'm not sure if it looks any different. It was Sayoko Ozaki inspired, based off the latest tutorial she was part of on the GODMake's channel.
Boyfriend didn't like how
he looked in this picture :<
Boyfriend looking supa kawaii.
Kisses from the pup
Even my dog does selcas
lame attempt to be sexy is lame.
I hope you're sick of my face now. That was way more selcas than I thought I took ;_____; Anyways, hope you guys had a good weekend too. I'm off to bed now, bye~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake