Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Gets & Hair Makeover

Hello again my dear readers~ I'm just pumping these posts out like crazy aren't I? ヽ(;▽;)ノ It's been a while since I last posted a haul post so I thought I'd share with you a few things I picked up this week as well as some plans I have for my hair. I'm getting it done tomorrow because I want it trimmed and colored in time for my birthday party next Saturday! (In case you're wondering, my actual birthday is on the 20th)

The first thing I got was from Forever21. I was trying so hard not to shop while working until I spotted this dress stuffed in a rack of mint clothes. (Get it? Spotted? Cause it's covered in polka dots? HA. Nevermind, I'm not funny.) I don't own a lot of mint stuff so I thought I'd check the price tag. For only $23~ I couldn't resist. I decided that this would be my birthday dress this year.

Actually, I always wanted to make a thing out of my birthday, you know have everyone dress up and go somewhere fancy. But my friends and I never really had the money to go and do anything special so we'd always just end up having sushi and doing karaoke. Which is fine, I don't mind. However this year has to be different since I'll be turning 21 and all my friends are legal now lol. It's about time we live it up! But that's enough of that, you'll get the joy of reading my rambling when the party actually happens.
I picked out a new phone case on eBay cause my old one was getting discolored and just really nasty. I expected as much though cause it's a jelly type case and it was white too. This one was only $5 with shipping included.
I like it, it's really cute. The only problem I have is with the cotton ball tail. It's a suction attachment and it keeps coming off. It's rather annoying but soooo darn cute. I think I might just glue it on when I get super fed up with it haha. I do like this case better than my last one though because it's not as bulky~
I went shopping with my boyfriend today as well after he got off class. We didn't really have the intention of shopping, he just wanted to wander around the mall. Obviously that was a bad idea lol. I ended up getting this dress and shirt from Bluenotes since they were having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale. My total came to around $30, which is not bad I guess.
You can tell I'm crazy about mint right now. I'm trying to load my wardrobe up with as much mint as possible for spring lol. This shirt's really cute, you can't see how sheer it is in the picture but I'll definitely have to wear a tank top under.
My boyfriend actually picked this dress out for me. He doesn't like how I have so much floral print so he picked out something more plain. It looks like denim but it's not, it's just the fabric. I tried it on and it's not bad! I like the way it fits and the fabric/cut is more comfortable than I thought it would be. It also has pockets which I thought was cute. I'm excited to wear this when spring actually rolls around~
The last thing I wanted to talk about is my hair plans. (sounds so stupid when I try to give it a title lol) I was pretty torn between color choices. My mom's pretty strict with my hair color because she's very conservative when it comes to these things. However I got her to let me get any crazy color so long as it's in an ombre style. I'm so excited because this is the first time in my life where I can actually get a vibrant color as opposed to just brown.

After seeing pictures of XiaXue, Cheesie and even my friend Anna with purple hair, I decided to do a purple ombre. Here are some pictures of what I hope my new hairdresser can do! I'm thinking of keeping a brown base though. (pictures not mine)
Anyways, I'll let you know how things go! Thanks for reading, take care~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake