Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Layout & Updates

Hey guys! How are you guys doing? I've been doing alright, I had to work a lot earlier this week but now my weekend is clear for me to relax. If you haven't been here for a while, you might have noticed that SweetDreams has a new look! I was really bored so I decided to change things up. It's not perfect but whatever, close enough lol.

This is just going to be a small update post. I have a TON of reviews queued up to be published along with a skincare routine post and some e.l.f product reviews so stay tuned for that. I also decided to throw in a hair and makeup tutorial that I did a while back for the Gaijin Gyaru Magazine. In case you haven't gotten the memo on that, the project has been dead for a while now because of editor issues. I figured since I did the work for the tutorials, I might as well post it up.
Recently I've been trying to get back into my drawing groove. It's been a lot harder than I thought but after about 2.5 hours and some rockin' music I came up with this little doodle:
It took me a really long time to get the hands down because I suck at drawing them lol (and feet for that matter, I can't draw those for shit). It felt good to be creative again so I'm looking forward to drawing more often.
Also I've reached 101 followers today, so thank you guys for your continued support! When I first started this blog I didn't think anyone would be interested in my mindless blabbering but you folks have proved me wrong! Thank you so much guys, I really don't know what to say~

That's it for my quickie update! I'll catch you guys in my next post. Thank you for stopping by! I love you all 
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake