Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Saturday, February 9, 2013

✉ Mail & Latest Gets ✉

Hello again! I just wanted to share with you some things I got over last couple of days. I also received some of the stuff I ordered in the mail so I'll be sharing that in this post as well, though there are still (yes, still) some in the mail on the way.
I got these two Liz Lisa dresses from the gyaru_sales page. The sellers had such a nice price I couldn't resist! They're so pretty and I love them lots. I can't wait to wear them when the sun comes back to Vancouver! 
A sweet little card from Haluchan for
the dress above! <3
Picture not mine~
I have a slight problem with the salopette though, because it's a little small. I'm going to get a zipper or something sewn in so that I have an easier time with it. The fabric is so pretty! I think it's a replica though.
The next things I got from Shoppers Drug Mart. They always seem to have good discounts and promos going on and I was bored after school lol. I picked up this Yes To Carrots Night Cream because I've used up the other one I had which was the Sephora Instant Moisturizer. I didn't like it very much, so I decided to try out the Yes To brand. I've heard a lot of good things about this brand so I'm excited to use this! I'll do a review on this later when I use it more.
The packaging~
It comes in this cute little tub. I wish it was in a
tube or a pump though, it's more hygienic that way!
The cream. It's a little bit thick and smells like...
baby powder? Idk it doesn't bother me but I don't
particularly enjoy it either.
I also picked up a brow pencil by Essence. I swatched it in the store and the color was pretty good. It's actually super similar to my Rimmel one! They were only $2.99 so I thought, why not? I should have picked up another one haha. I think the one bad thing though is that the color selection was pretty bad. There were only 3 shades, or at least when I was there they only had 3 shades (which were 2 brown and 1 black).
I got the one in 02 Brown
A comparison to my Rimmel pencil (top) which is in the
color 02 Hazel. (funny how they're both shade 2!)
I went to hang out with Branden after school but he was running a little late so I walked around the mall for a bit. I went to Payless Shoe Source to check out what they had. I never really shop there but I was bored and it was right next to the video game store where I was meeting him. They were having their buy one get one half off event so there was no harm in looking right?

I was really surprised when I found these heels for only $25! I decided to get them because I've always wanted nude heels but I could never find any that were cheap, comfortable and easy to walk in. These were just perfect! The shoe is so comfy I forgot I was even wearing heels! To get in on the BOGO deal I decided to get the red pair as well~
I know they're pretty plain, but that means I could pair them up with anything! I could also deco them with some clip on accessories from my other dreamV shoes so all in all it was a good purchase. For $40 I think it was worth it (●´∀`●)
That's all I have to share with you in this post! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See you~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake