Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, February 18, 2013

Late Valentine's Celebration

Hi again! Yesterday I spent the day with my boyfriend. We went downtown and did some shopping, then we had dinner at a Japanese bar & grill called ShuRaku. The food there was tasty but not as good as where I usually go. It was also a little more expensive, but I think it's relatively cheap for a restaurant that's in central downtown. (also the bartender was really really hot.)
The bar~
Yam Tempura Roll
The Volcano Roll
My outfit was seifuku inspired. I actually didn't love my first attempt at my coord so I played around with it until I got to my second coord, which I wore out. I don't know why, I think it might have been the stripes. I just wasn't feeling it ヽ(・_・;)ノ
My first outfit~
Top&Shoes: DreamV/Cardigan: AWF/Skirt&Socks: Offbrand
My second outfit~
Top&Shoes: DreamV/Cardigan: Miracle Woman/
Skirt&Socks: Offbrand
I forgot to mention that a special surprise came in the mail for me on Valentine's Day! I had ordered something for me and my boyfriend as an anniversary gift but it didn't come in time, so I was quite surprised to see it turn up on the 14th of all days!
It's a matching necklace set. Mine is the left one and the right one is for my boyfriend! They're actually a lot smaller than I thought they'd be but that's fine. He loved it and wears it all the time now! ^^
I tried something different with my makeup that day. I wanted to make my eyes more defined like most Gyarus do by making a point in the inner corner with their liner. I could never do that because of the way my eyes are shaped. They're kind of retarded and curve rather than make a point. I tried to make a small point as opposed to the kind of points other gals make that connect to their liner. I'm actually pretty pleased with the way things turned out! I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo because the quality is not that good. I'm going to experiment with this more later! Sorry for the pic spam (´;д;`)
I think you can see it here in the inner corner.
I think you can see the "point" best in
this photo!
So what do you think? I'm not sure if I'm head-over-heels in love with the look yet. I feel strange having such defined eyes LOL. But I think it's definitely a change for the better!

Thank you for reading! I'll see you all later~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake