Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's Official! (ft. Jan/Feb Gets)

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are having an awesome week. Last night I got a letter from the Art Institute saying that I made it into the Game Art & Design program! (ノ>▽<。)ノ
I was so happy that I made myself a celebratory dinner right after I opened this letter lol. I just love steak and my mom had gone out of her way to get some for dinner... or maybe it was just a coincidence~!
I'm so excited to start school this April. If everything goes well and I do my very best, I'll be graduating in September 2014! I get all jittery just thinking about it! I can't believe I'll finally be done school and have my own career in less than two years. It's almost scary to think that time will even move that fast. 

The admissions director told me that if I do well, like some of the past students, I'll land myself a job even before I graduate! Apparently a lot of industry professionals come to the school now and then and scout out the students to see if they want to hire any. If they like the work you do, they usually hire you on the spot! I'm seriously so excited guys, you don't even know.
I also wanted to share a few things that I picked up recently. There's a couple of items on the way in the mail as well, but I'll just make a separate post for them since they might be a while.
Essence Forget It! 3 in 1 Concealer
 I heard a lot of things about this concealer so I decided to try it out. It was only $2 or $3 and some change so I figured, why not? I was really on the lookout for a peach/salmon concealer as my under eye circles are getting a tad bit out of hand. I'll let you know how this works out for me.
Sephora Brow Brush &
Viva La Juicy Rollerball from Sephora
 I actually don't own an angled brow brush (been using a angled liner brush this whole time LOL) so I figured I'd pick one up from Sephora with my giftcard from Christmas. I also saw these rollerballs near the register and decided to grab the Viva La Juicy one to help spend the rest of my giftcard. I love the smell, I just don't have $80 to fork out for a full size bottle (´;д;`)
Gold, Turquoise, & Crystal Magenta
We got a new shipment of nail polishes the other day and I just couldn't resist! I picked these three up because the other shades were just too similar to things I already own. You might not be able to see very well from the picture but the glitter is quite chunky. Most of the sparkle/glitter polishes I own are very fine so I thought I'd grab these for my collection!
I bought a cute Liz Lisa skirt from a very lovely girl on gyaru_sales and it also happened to arrive yesterday. I was really surprised when I first got it because the packaging was so big. When I opened it, I found that the seller had also included a small Rienda Suelta magazine!
Picture taken from facebook page
The magazine she included!
The skirt is so cute (there's actually shorts inside)! I can't wait to wear it when it's not so damn cold outside. Hopefully we'll start to see the sun again here in Vancouver and I can stop dressing for the ice age. QQ
That's all for this post! Thank you guys so much for reading. See you later~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake