Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, January 24, 2013

❤ 4 Magical Years ❤

Hey everyone! This post will be a bit of a photo dump. Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend. He made reservations for this fancy restaurant a week ago and the food was absolutely amazing. It's called MARKET and it's inside the Shangri-La hotel. We didn't know that we'd be participating in Dine-Out there but the menu was pretty good.
We both got the Butternut Squash Soup and porkchop with steamed mushrooms and XO sauce, but for dessert I got the chocolate cake and he got the cheesecake.
Our porkchop~
Patrick's cheesecake~ I thought the
ice cream looked like a snail
My lava cake~
AMBIANCE.
The cozy bread basket.
Our soup. It tasted like mac and cheese lol.
The most adorable little spoon in the world.
We took some pictures together after and during dinner lol. The ones of us side by side are from after dinner.
Isn't he so adorable with glasses?
We sat in a cute little side room with
curtains all around
The lobby of the hotel
Pretty lights~
Thank you so much bb for the most magical 4 years of my life. Dinner was amazing and I love you to bits. Thank you for being my everything.  ❤❤❤❤❤
Here's my outfit and makeup for the night. I'll also be doing a review on the lenses I'm wearing in my next post so please look forward to that!

You may have also noticed my phone case came in! I took a photo of it during dinner lol. I also got a new babydoll from the gyaru_sales facebook page!
Photo not mine.
Also, I've officially reached 80 followers here on blogger as well as 108 on instagram. I know it's not a big number to some bloggers who have thousands of views each day, but this really means a lot to me. I just wanted to say that I appreciate each and every one of you, so thank you all for your continued support! See you in my next post~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake