Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

♥ ❆ More Christmas fun ❆ ♥

Hi again! Yesterday we had a Christmas Eve dinner at my family friend's apartment. It was a small little gathering and we had a gift exchange at the end. We also got to use these cool Christmas poppers that had little prizes and jokes inside!
 We had so much food again! It was all so delicious. There was turkey, ham and a lot of veggies and mashed potatoes. My mom made my favorite smoked salmon salad too~ I had so many helpings of that hehe! (●´∀`●)
My food and popper!
Isn't it so pretty? ヽ(;▽;)ノ
There were so many presents under the tree it was insane! I've never seen so many gifts before. We all got our own stockings stuffed with goodies from the hosts. Also my favorite holiday show was on haha.
My favorite episode! LOL.
The tree~
A mountain of gifts!
Here are all the goodies I came home with~ I've never gotten so many before at once so it was all quite surprising! Look how nicely wrapped it all was~
I got lots of candy, $50 from my uncle, shower gel that smells like Japanese cherry blossoms, and an insulated tote bag! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
I was super excited for this dinner because I got to finally wear my beloved MA*RS dress! It's super warm and really pretty. The collar is detachable and very soft! I haven't been able to do any makeup recently because I got an eye infection. It's much better now but I played it safe and only did a little makeup with no lenses. 
Dress: MA*RS/Tights&Shoes: DreamV
I put on some accessories after I took this picture just in case anyone's wondering. I was just so excited to finally wear this baby out!
That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by~ I wish you all a lovely Christmas. Tell my how your holiday plans went! Until next time, have a wonderful holiday (´ω`★)
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake