Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Lashes + Movies!

Hello everyone! Last Friday I went to see "Wreck-It-Ralph" with my boyfriend and some friends. It was a really great movie! Super cute and funny, I think everyone should go see it if they have the chance! Here's the trailer:
I've also been really in the Lord of the Rings mood lately so my friends and I have been trying to get a marathon thing going. So far we've only watched Return of the King because we haven't had the time for the other two.
We had all the movies there but we decided to watch
the third one only as we only had time for 1.
I also got some new lashes in the mail. I bought them off gyaru_sales on facebook and I absolutely adore them! I've always wanted to try Diamond Lash as I've heard many good things about this brand.
I got Glamorous Eye (left) and Model Eye (right)
I haven't used the bottom lashes yet but I'm totally in love with Glamorous Eye. They're so dramatic and sexy; they definitely make my eyes pop! (sorry for the glare of death)
You might have noticed I'm wearing new contacts! These are actually the daily disposable ones I was prescribed by my optometrist! They're made by FreshLook and they look like this:
I really like them so far! They remind me a lot of my Princess Mimi lenses in sesame grey but much less vibrant. This picture's old so please excuse the ugly watermark.
To wrap up this post, I'll leave you with a little bit of a photo dump. If you follow me on instagram (pinkiechan) you will have seen these already!
A quick ootd shot from when I went to the bar.
An arpakasso my bb bought me~
Mcd's before work. Mmm~
My boyfriend always makes faces when we take photos.
Makeup shot
I actually did this look first but I didn't like my lower
lashes so I swapped them out for the picture before this one.
Tried a new sushi place with the bf~
Everyone loves poutines! Lunch at work~
Thank you so much for reading! See you all in my next post~ (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake