Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

☢ New Bar, Haircut + More! ☢

Hi everyone! I got a haircut almost 2 weeks ago because my bangs were way too long. I usually cut them myself but I figured I'd get rid of my split ends too since my hair was starting to feel ultra dry (even after hair masks). I wanted to have a more blunt look for my ends and a few more layers around my face. Nothing too fancy, mostly just a trim if anything.
I also went to check out this bar that opened up recently downtown. It's called Exp Bar and it's a video game themed restaurant/bar type thing. I love it there! The food is really yummy and the drinks are great too! Love how consistent the theme is throughout the whole restaurant and the staff are very sweet~
Lots of drinks~!
A yummy chocolate dessert with meringue mushrooms!
The ice tea on the right was super yummy. The drink
on the left was rimmed with pop rocks!
Poutine! Nomnomnom~
This facebook group was having a sale on circle lenses so I decided to pick out some plano lenses for fun. After my CL awareness post I threw out my old Princess Mimi lenses. Although I love my daily disposable contacts, it's really expensive for me to use them all the time (cause I'd have to keep repurchasing them and that adds up). I plan to wear these new circle lenses strictly for cosmetic purposes unlike before where I actually relied on them to see haha. They're both by EOS, I'll do a review on them later maybe.
That's it for this post. Thank you so much for reading! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake