Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, November 15, 2012

AWF Winter Haul

Hello darlings! My package from AWF came in the other day (just in time for the cold weather!). I'll be using the stock photos again because I'm too lazy to watermark all the photos.
The first item I got was this leopard print chiffon dress shirt. It's really comfy and can be used in both casual and dressy looks. It's one of my most favorite shirts at the moment!
Next I got was this cute pink sweater. It's also very cozy and I've worn it many time since I've bought it!
Next I got this DreamV rabbit style zip-up in white and pink~ I've tried it on and it's soooooo warm!
Next I got these two dresses. They kind of look like Liz Lisa pieces and we all know I just adore Liz Lisa. I wore the black one to work and I got lots of compliments for it!
This white cardigan is super versatile and fits like a dream~ I only wish that it were a little thicker. It's more of a spring or summer piece.
I was so excited to get this cardigan. I bought the one in dark grey but when it came I was actually pretty disappointed. The sleeves are a different color from the body and the back of the cardigan is a different color than the front =__=;; It's like, 3 different shades of grey and just looks like a mess. I'm not sure what to do about it, I might message them or just play it off as a cool new pattern.
I've been really liking the cute, dolly chiffon shirts with the peter pan collars lately so when I saw this pink one I had to have it. It's a little bit sheer so I have to wear a tank top underneath, but I don't mind.
Next I picked out these two bunny sweaters. I got the grey one for my mom and the pink one for myself.
Then I saw this really cute striped cardigan with bow details on the pockets. I got them in both black and pink.
Can you tell I'm totally into cardigans right now? The next item is a lilac hooded cardigan. I like it but I think it's a little weird to have a hood on a cardigan like this because it's just too small to be of any use.
To get into the Christmas mood, I picked out this red sweater with white lace detailing. It's a lot baggier than I expected so it doesn't look very good with jeans. This will probably be a leggings/boots kind of shirt!
The last item I got was this white knit sweater. I really hoped this would be soft and cozy but instead it's very very scratchy! I have to wear another shirt under this because it just feels so awful against my skin(>д<)
That's it for my haul. I don't think I'll be doing any more hauls for a while because I'm trying to save up for my own car right now! I might still get 1 or 2 pieces here and there but it'll definitely be more of a collective post if I do decide to write about it. Thank you so much for reading! See you in my next post~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake