Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Life Update!

Hello everyone! I've got some super exciting news to tell you in this short little update post. I had an interview at Forever21 last week and today I got a call back saying I got the job! I'm really happy about this because I've been jobless since January. It's been tough trying to get interviews but all that hard work finally, and I mean FINALLY, paid off.

I'll be having an orientation this Thursday. I'm super excited! I hope this job will be more stable than my other ones. If all goes well, then I'll be saving up for my very own car~
In other less happy news, I've been sick for like 2 weeks. I rarely ever get sick, but when I do it's for a super unnaturally long period of time >__<;; Actually now that I think about it, it's only my second time being sick this whole year! But yeah, it sucks. I hate having a sore throat, I think it's the worst part of being sick. Oh well. I'm feeling much better now. I guess that's all that matters.
I know my updates haven't been that frequent lately. Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about this blog just yet! I'm currently working on a very VERY delayed fall haul post so please look forward to that. Anyways, it's getting late so I'm going to head off.

Thank you for your continued support~ I'll talk to you all very soon!

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake