Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, September 2, 2012

♬ End of August Collective Haul + Back to School ♪

Hello everyone~ I'm sorry for the lack of posts... again. I've been pretty busy these last few weeks. A few friends/family friends came to visit so I've been spending time with them. I've also been playing Guild Wars 2, which you can read about on my other blog.

I just wanted to share with you some things I picked up near the end of August~ Also I was browsing tumblr and found some cute pixels to make new watermarks with! I don't own the images, you can find the images by searching the "pixel" tag.
I got these shoes from Ardene. They were 2 for $10 and I've been really wanting some sandals lately. My flats are getting really worn so I've been looking around to get some flat shoes. They're not bad at all! Although they're kind of scratchy in the back where the zipper is so I have to wear them with jeans >__<;;
I got these two dresses from a girl on gyaru sales facebook group. The first dress is MA*RS and the second is Liz Lisa~ They came in perfect condition and I love them both so much!
I went shopping with my mom and she got me this cute NYX lipstick in strawberry milk. It's a very pretty nude pink and it goes with any look! ^__^
Lastly I got 2 new cleansers, they were on sale so I had to pick them up. I've tried the steam activated cleanser before in a sample and I loved it, the combo skin balancing cleanser is just something I've always wanted to try. So far they've been working pretty well. I'll do a more in depth review when I have used them for much longer (it's only been about a week!)
That wraps up this post. Again I'm sorry I haven't been that active. I think most of you thought I fell off the face of the earth... (⇀‸↼‶) I'll be starting school on Tuesday but I hope to be more active again.

Anyways, I'm going to start writing my next few posts which will let you know what I've been up to. Also upcoming is a very important post I think each and every gyaru should read about. Stay tuned! 

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake