Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, August 13, 2012

°❂° Mid-Summer Gets & News°❂°

Hello lovelies~ I hope you're all having a fabulous summer so far. The weather has been extra nice as of late except for that one day earlier this week where we had a thunder storm out of no where o__o;; Also, this post is going to be a little all over the place since all the items were bought at different times from the last week and they all have their own story(?)( ̄□ ̄;)
Anyways I have some big news to announce! I got my N license this week so I'm proud to say I can drive on my own now! XD (for those of you who don't know, our driving system requires everyone to pass a knowledge test to get their [L]earner's license, then pass a road test to get their [N]ovice license, then another test to get a full license).
I was super happy I passed my test because at one point I thought I had failed lol. Along the lines of exciting news, I got called for an interview at H20+. I was really excited because I have been looking for a job since the beginning of this year with 0 luck. I went in and I thought everything went great. I'm just waiting for a call back~ Here's a snap of a dress I bought at the night market. I wore this to my interview:
I went out to the mall with my mom and picked up a two dresses from forever21. There was a buy one get one free sale and the asian within me was compelled to get in on it LOL. The dress I paid for (the most expensive of the two) was not something I would usually wear, but my mom said I looked good in it and I thought "eh, why not":
The second piece is not really a dress. It's actually an over-sized tank top which happened to work out as a dress with some layering done.
I wore a black lace skirt and tank top underneath because the top is quite sheer. I liked the way it turned out! My only wish is that it came in white as well XD
On Saturday I went to Richmond with my friends Branden and Steven. Steven wanted to stop by NCIX because he had recently purchased some computer parts on sale. Then we hit up Daiso and I stocked up on my favorite lashes. I also noticed they had a new line of lashes (or maybe they were just not in stock before). I decided to try out the bottom lashes because they reminded me of lashes from Dolly Wink/Diamond Lash that I had seen before.
Aren't they so pretty? ^o^
My fave lashes everrrrr.
I also picked up some snacks (frutips were from a candy store near the food court) and a facial scrublet. I have a round scrublet but I found it quite difficult to use around my nose because of the shape so I decided to try this pointed one. Here's a closeup of the texture for those of you unfamiliar with these scrublets:
I highly recommend you get a hold of something like this if you are in need of some gentle every day exfoliation. It's very gentle and makes my skin feel super smooth~
That's about it. I'll just wrap up this post with some pictures of my makeup recently. If you follow me on instagram or tumblr you'll probably have seen these already. If you would like to follow me my information is in the sidebar to your right. I'm set on private but I accept most requests anyways!

I hope you guys have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by! I'll see you later~ (*^▽^*)
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake