Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

☂ Some special friends visit RainCity ☁

Hi again! It was a long weekend and some of my friends from the states came to visit for a few days. Unfortunately I only got to see them for 1 day out of the 3 they were here but it was nice to see them. I think the last time I saw them was well over a year ago so we had a bit of catching up to do~

They stayed at the Terminal City Club hotel downtown, which was absolutely gorgeous. I took some photos of my friend Jessica's room. She got a room on the 12th floor and it was a corner suite so it got a very nice view.
my boyfriend (Patrick)
taking pictures of the view
Jessica looking for something, there's the TV
The maids left free water and chocolates for Jess :3
Pretty chandelier right at the entrance
We went for dinner at Guu. Originally my other friend Rachel wanted to have dinner at Santouka, but they only accepted cash so we went next door.
Pumpkin croquette
Okonomiyaki
We ordered more but I didn't get a chance for photos because we were all just so hungry (^_^;) After dinner we walked around for some dessert but couldn't decide on anything. Rachel, Jess and Rachel's husband Justin settled for some coffee then we parted ways.

On our way home Patrick and I caught a glimpse of the sunset which sort of looked like a painting.
I hope they come visit again soon but right now we're all wrapped up in other things. I've got school and both Jess and Rachel are trying to find new jobs so maybe I won't get to see them again that soon ( ;´Д`)
I'll leave off with some silly purikura we took earlier that day before Justin joined us.
this was our "serious" picture XD
See you next time~ ♡
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake