Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

☼ OOTD/FOTD/NOTD #4 ☼

Hello everyone! The weather has gotten so much warmer here in Vancouver, we finally have some sunshine! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I just wanted to share a quick ootd/fotd/notd with you so let's get started!

Just a floral tank top, lace jean skirt and black vest cardigan!
I wore this to school yesterday because it was so hot >o<
My make for yesterday.
Gradient nails with dragon fruit & kiwi filmo!

Here's a better look at the polishes I used:
From left to right the colors are
  • China Glaze Patent Leather Top Coat
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Disco Ball
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Hard-core Party
  • Essie in Skin Deep
  • Essie in Pink Lemonade
  • E.l.f polish in Flirty Fuchsia
I used Flirty Fuchsia as the first color (darkest on the sponge), Skin Deep as the second, Pink Lemonade as the third, and Hard-core Party as the last color. Next I decorated my nails with some filmo and rhinestones. Lastly, I finished my nails off with Disco Ball and a top coat.

That's all, thank you for reading 。◕‿‿◕。
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake