Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Friday, July 27, 2012

▻ OOTD/FOTD #5 ◅

Hi hi~ Today I wanted to share a quick OOTD and FOTD with you. I had just finished doing a makeup and hair tutorial for an upcoming gaijin gyaru magazine (also known as GGM) and a couple of outfit shots. Then I got ready to go out to my friend Branden's house to chill~ 

It felt really weird to be so dolled up haha. I haven't played around with makeup for a week, it felt so unfamiliar to me >__<;;
Shorts, tank top, and cardigan are from Urban Behavior. My shoes are from DreamV~ You can't really see in the picture but I'm wearing the GEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown lenses ◕3◕

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend >‿‿◕
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake