Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, July 26, 2012

▫▮▯ New Summer Items ▯▮▫

Greetings earthlings! I went shopping these past few days to help myself feel better about Cupcake. Lucky for me the mall's been exploding with summer sales and I managed to pick up some really nice stuff without having to hurt my wallet too much (^__^;)
The first things I got were two really cute tank tops from Urban Behavior. They were on sale 2 for $10 and I fell head-over-heels in love with the designs on them
Next I picked up a bikini, also from Urban Behavior, for guess how much? Only $3.50!! Can you believe it? I thought it would be really hard to find a bikini from the rack because you had to pick the top and bottom separately, but I got really lucky and managed to find not only the matching pieces but they were also in the proper size as well! \ (゜∀゜)/
The last thing I picked up from Urban Behavior was a really pretty pink floral lace cardigan. It was the only item not on sale, it costed $12. I was hesitant to get it at first but I just loved it too much to walk out without it. It comes in other colors too but I think the pink one looks the best.
There was a Pay No Tax event going on at Superstore today (I think it's happening for the entire weekend) so I popped into the makeup department to see if I could get some good deals. There was nothing I really wanted/no good sales so I just picked up a backup of my favorite day-time moisturizer by Olay. The one I'm using is almost done so I figured I might as well pick one up since it was the only thing I liked on sale and there was no tax. I'll provide an in-depth review in a separate post.
Lastly, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up two Biore products. My skincare regimen is kind of all over the place right now (it's filled with all these experimental products). I decided to redefine my regimen but I had trouble picking the products. Then I remembered trying a sample of the Biore Steam Activated Cleanser and loving it. There was a sale on Biore products so I decided to pick up another cleanser with the Steam Activated one because I planned to only use the steam one in the shower (obviously). 

I was torn between the 4-in-1 Revitalizing Cleanser and the Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. My friend Terry told me she had tried the balancing cleanser and that it was not bad at all. I also thought that I needed the balancing cleanser more than a revitalizing one because my skin isn't really in a good place at the moment. Hopefully this cleanser will change that (´・ω・`) 
That wraps up my haul post. Thank you for reading. I'd also like to point out that I went through the poll results and have compiled a list of upcoming posts that I thought would best address your votes. You can check that image out at the top of my page, right under the banner.

Until next time 

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake