Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

✉ An exciting new project ✉

Hello lovelies! I have an exciting announcement to make~ I got a message on my tumblr from Ririn-chan asking if I would like to model for a gaijin gyaru magazine she's making. I agreed and thought I should share the word with you all about this cool new project ^__^

If you have some doubts in your mind or if you are shy, Ririn has offered some words of encouragement:

please, if your reading >o< please help me spread the word of the gaijin gyaru mag.
spread the word to inbox me if they want to be model.
i also here a LOT of ‘you really think i’m good enough?
OF COURSE i think your good enough! you all are very special in your own way!
“thats what makes my version of the gaijin gyaru magazine DIFFERENt and special. of, course i think your good enough! my GM has gals that are not as well known as “the usual” that you ALWAYS hear about. even though you love gal just as much as the favored ones. it shines a light and sports pride for ALL gaijin gyaru and not just a selected few <3”
i believe in myself that i can do this.
i believe in you because together all of you guys can create something uniquely amazing.
i believe in this GM because if we truly work hard and do what we’re supposed to do with this thing, everything will run smoothly and it’ll be a cultutal masterpiece for everyone.

So please, if you are interested don't hesitate to contact her via tumblr messaging! Everyone is welcome to participate! >‿‿◕

Anyways that's all I wanted to share with you right now before I head off to bed. Goodnight! 

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake