Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Friday, June 1, 2012

★✧★ OOTD/FOTD #2 ★✧★

Rawr~! Hello lovelies. Today I went to my cousin's farewell dinner because she's leaving tomorrow. She's moving away to pursue work so we won't be seeing her for a while( ;´Д`)Even though I didn't really hang out with her a lot, I'll still miss her because she's always been really sweet and nice to me ;___;

Outfit for the night
Makeup
I usually dread family dinners because everyone makes fun of me /QQ. They think my makeup/clothes are too bizarre and they always tease me. I try not to let it bother me but honestly, it's none of their business if I like to dress, look and carry myself this way. I'm enjoying my own life and style,who are you to judge me for being anything other than myself (  ̄д ̄ )

Whatever, I guess it's just the generation gap between us. They don't understand the ideas of individualism or creativity. Sorry for the short little rant there.

Here's a little snap of what we had for dinner:


The rice in the picture above was really yummy. It was seafood and crab fried rice. I didn't take a picture of the other food, mostly because I ate very little and they were all pretty standard Chinese dishes like sweet and sour pork. I'm sure everyone's seen those things a million times in menus/restaurants. Besides, I thought the rice was the most unique dish and honestly, most beautifully arranged.

We ordered a whole round of cokes and to my surprise they came in glass bottles! I love coke out of the glass bottles!!

I also have a few other outfits I wore earlier this week~
Dress and shoes are DreamV, cardigan is off-brand
Dress and boots are Liz Lisa replicas from my HK trip!
That's all for this post! I also received my second package from Asia wholesale fashion but I'm not sure if I should make a post on it since it was quite small (2 hoodies, 2 dresses, and 2 stick-on bras). Let me know in the comments if you're interested in a full post of my mini haul! If no one really cares I'll just do ootd posts with them instead of making a full post (^ω^*)

Thank you for reading! Bye bye~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake