Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, May 10, 2012

❖◆ Combined haul: e.l.f/ebay & ootd◆❖


Hello everyone! How was your week so far? I'm finally at the end of my first week back at school. I can finally take some time to r e l a x and let all the information from my first lectures sink in (*´▽`*)

If you follow me on twitter/instagram, you'll know today is haul day (yay!) Both my e.l.f and ebay order came in at the same time, so I'll just group both orders into one big post. Let's get right to it, there's quite a few things for me to show~


I'm sure the first thing you noticed was the crapton of nail polishes I got from e.l.f. The polishes with white caps came in a set and the other polishes were bought separately. Here are the colors from left to right (with a little bit of a description. I'm sorry I suck at describing colors XD):
  • Mango Madness: a bright fiery orange-pink
  • Mint Cream: a mint blue-green (very similar to Essie's Turquoise & Caicos)
  • Pearl: a shimmery white
  • Party Peach: a fierce coral
  • Flirty Fuchsia: a barbie pink
  • Smokin' Hot: a fire truck red
  • Coral Dream: a creamy pastel coral
I was too lazy to show each individual one haha, but I'll be sure to mention the colors I use when I post future notd's!

Also from e.l.f I got some more makeup cleansing cloths and I decided to try the eyebrow kit in ash. It actually works pretty well! I might repurchase it when I run out.

I forgot to include this product in the cover photo, but I got the matte lip color (which is just a jumbo lip pencil) in nearly nude.


The next things are from ebay. I got some nail dotting tools, and gem/pearl wheels. Also pictured below is the eyebrow/lash brush from e.l.f (isn't it so cute?):


I didn't take detailed pictures, but on the right of the cover photo, you'll notice I got a lot of nail tips and some nail glue (1 in picture but I got 10 in total). Here's a closeup of the lashes:

That's it for this haul! Now on to my ootd/fotd.


Today it was a bit warmer so I decided to break out the short shorts. I paired them up with the floral tights I got from my AWF haul. There was a slight wind so I bundled up with a white scarf and grey knit jacket my friend gave me a long time ago. As you can see I'm using my new bag, also from my AWF haul. I'm really happy with it! It holds all my books and is very durable. I would definitely buy more bags from that site!

For makeup I used my new lower lashes and I have on my new favorite lenses: Geo Princess Mimi in Sesame Grey

Here's a snap of my after school snack today. I went to a sushi place near my school. It's called Ki Sushi and it was pretty yummy! I really liked the gomae:
Spicy salmon sashimi~
Gomae

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading! Bye bye~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake