Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Sunday, April 22, 2012

♛OOTD/FOTD #1♛

Hi hi! I wanted to do a quick OOTD/FOTD post. I didn't want to make the previous post super duper long, so I decided to make a separate entry for this  ●ᴥ●

OOTD for Friday~
I'm sorry the picture's not very clear, but I was in a hurry to leave and this was the best I could do >__<;; Everything I'm wearing was purchased from my trip to Hong Kong a few years ago, except for the skirt. I bought the skirt from a Facebook group.
FOTD
I was experimenting with my makeup recently. Again I'm sorry it's not very clear here. I tried using false lower lashes this time but you can't see them in this photo because of my crap camera.

For this look, I rediscovered my Revlon Colorstay foundation. I tried applying it first with a brush (dotting it in areas that needed coverage) then I blended it out with a wet cosmetic sponge. I used to use the foundation as is, but I think using the wet sponge is definitely the way to go. It dilutes the product enough so that it's not cakey (it used to look so gross and heavy with just the brush application). With the damp sponge, the consistency is a lot closer to a BB cream!


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake