Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Skincare Item!


Hello everyone! It's been a long time since my last post eh? Well today I went out and bought myself a treat and I thought I'd share it with you!

I don't have a really crazy or intricate skincare regimen setup at all. Actually, I only recently started to collect products to use as a set skincare routine. I used to use a lot of products from the brand H20+ and as much as I love their products, they're just a little bit over my budget. (Actually, it's not really that much more expensive than any other high end makeup/skincare brand, but I really can't afford things over the $30-ish range QQ) 

The only reason I started using that brand was because I had gotten a sample of their "face oasis hydrating treatment" when I passed by their shop on Canada Day and I ended up liking it a lot. Around Christmas time they had these packages/bundles you could buy which consisted of a full size Face Oasis gel (retails for like, $50+ on its own) and a small sized cleanser, serum, and eye gel for only $65 I think (I don't remember the exact price).

Since then I've purchased a total of 2 sets as well as 1 exfoliating cleanser. I was going to go back and buy another set, until I realized they had increased the price. This made me kind of sad because I didn't feel like I could afford something so close to $100 after tax just for skincare. I mean, don't get me wrong the products all perform fantastically, I just find money very hard to come by especially now that I don't have a part time job.

Ever since then I've been on the hunt for a new moisturizer in particular because that's the part of the set I enjoyed the most. (I did repurchase the cleanser in the full size for around $27~ and I'm still using it, there's quite a lot of product in there so it will last me a really long time.) I've tried many many samples and full size products from Sephora but in the end, came up empty handed. Until I noticed they had started their own skincare line. I've always been interested in Sephora brand products because they're sometimes almost identical to certain high end brand products but at a much more affordable price.


I tried out the Sephora Instant Moisturizer in the store and it made my hand feel super smooth. I decided to take a sample home and use it for a few nights first. I've been using it for three or four nights now and I have to say my skin is looking and feeling a lot smoother and hydrated. I liked this product so much I decided to go out and buy it right away! (I had a 15% off coupon too! Even more of a reason to spoil myself ^o^)

So far I like it a lot~ I feels great, smells great and goes on really smooth. If you're curious, I was using the Nivea cream before but I felt like that was too heavy to wear now that the weather is not as dry as in the Winter.

Also it was Dyrus' birthday on the 30th so I made him a fansign~ (I'm not posting it here, if you want to see it go on Tumblr and look up the dyrus tag or go on my Tumblr and scroll until you find it lul) 

Here's a shot of me from that day. I curled my hair because I was too lazy to wash and dry it haha.
Anyways, that's all for now! Thanks so much for reading. Please don't forget to follow me on GFC/Twitter/Tumblr and now Instagram (pinkiechan)! Every follow really means the world to me. Thank you again~ See you next time :3
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake