Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Thursday, March 22, 2012

♔Half-off Pita Wraps, New Champion: Lulu the Fae Sorceress, and Birthday Post!♔

Hello again my lovely readers~ ❤ As usual, this post is going to be hella long because it'll probably be 3 or 4 posts combined into one. (I've added dividers for ease of reading) Why? Because I'm too darn lazy to make smaller posts more frequently. YOU KNOW WHAT? Deal with it ಠ_ಠ (this is why I don't have readers right? I'm sorry >___<) 



On Saturday I went out with my friend Royal to pick up my yearly birthday present from Sephora. This year they were giving out a lip treatment duo by a brand called Fresh
The box it came in~
The left one is the Sugar Rose
Tinted Lip Treatment and the right one is
 the Sugar Lip Treatment.
I just tried them out, they seem okay, nothing extremely special. Also I was a bit disappointed in the rose tinted one because it didn't really pack as much colour as I expected it to. They're pretty moisturizing but I still prefer my EOS lipbalms 。◕‿‿◕。

After that, we decided to go for pita wraps at the New Westminster Extreme Pita. They had just opened this location and were having a 1/2 price pita day!
This was only round 1. We couldn't resist the deals
and decided to get seconds XD
Royal was also nice enough to get me a present when he went to Hong Kong. Guess what it was? It was a GazettE CD (Hyena)!! ❤ Not my most favourite album, but I love it nonetheless ~

Album Cover
Back~
The CD looks so cool *0*
Thank you thank you thank you so much!!! ❤ I will treasure it always.
I bought Lulu the day she came out. I learned to play supports because in ranked games I'd always be at the bottom (hence always forced to be the support). I have to say, I got pretty darn good at it. So naturally, when Riot announced a new support champion, I just had to buy her.

At first glance I actually think she's somewhat hard to play o___O I've never actually encounter a champion that felt quite as challenging to get used to as Lulu. (Also, Riot really did a good job of making her a pure support champion imo) Her AP ratios and cooldowns aren't good enough for her to be an AP caster, but that's just my personal thought on that. 

Being new to the champ like everyone else, I had no idea what to get on her, but judging from the spotlight and her wiki, I thought I'd max her shield first, since a) it's a pretty good nuke to harass with and b) because you're not a sustain lane, you can minimize damage on your carry --- similar to Janna's shield. Here's my first game with her: 
If you're wondering about the white area, it's just to cover
the chat/shit talk.
I just build her like any standard aurabot support, but if you want a more in-depth guide you can check out MissyMegan's guide on solomid (I personally would follow this one more because it's just the way I play supports all the time anyways) or Xpecial's Guide.

For my birthday, I didn't do anything special because I had school that day (tuesdays ftw). After school I went for dinner with my mum at Sushi Nanaimo --- WHICH IS AMAZING BTW. The real party's going to be this sunday and I'm super excited! I'll be seeing lots of old friends I haven't seen in quite a long time which will be nice. Also I can't wait for the presents! 


I finally got around to using those Daiso lashes I mentioned in my Daiso Haul post! I really really like them~ I think they're going to be my new favourite/every day lashes from now on *´▽`*

Aren't they so pretty?! ;A;
And for a super special awesome surprise, I got a birthday wish from the one and only Dyrus :3
Thanks so so much! You made my day >w<
Phew! Anyways you've finally reached the end of this super long post. Once again, thanks for reading! Please don't forget to follow me on GFC/Tumblr/Twtitter/Bloglovin so you can stay updated~  Catch you later 

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake