Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Monday, March 12, 2012

Daiso Haul 。◕‿‿◕。

Hello again~ Today I was super anxious to meet Katrina but she wasn't feeling well so I ended up hanging out with my mom instead! We went to Aberdeen Center and got green tea icecream from Mazazu Crêpe in the food court. It's been so long since I've last had the icecream that I forgot to take a picture of it before I ate it all (T▽T) Then after that we went to walk around Daiso. Here's what I got:

I picked up some snacks and green tea mix too! (top right)
The main reason I wanted to go to Daiso was to get some storage compartments for my makeup. I've just had everything lying around in piles and I finally got sick of it. I picked up two cute pink storage boxes that were exactly what I was looking for!

I should've gotten more, these work so well with my
current space setup >___<;;

I also picked up a cute eyelash storage case as well as a box of really pretty cross-style lashes.
I've never worn cross style lashes before but these
looked so cute I just had to give them a try!

Isn't this the cutest message ever? (front of lash case)

Inside the lash case
Finally the last thing I got was a powder puff. I've always wanted to use these! (but didn't really know how) Now that I know how I thought I would try it out. There were other ones with cute leopard and zebra designs, but I thought this was was made of better material. 



Also I don't know why, but whenever I get ready to go out with friends, I always take a lot longer than I should. Even when I'm going out with close friends I've known for like, 10 years, I still spend hours trying to get ready like I have to impress them or something ( ̄□ ̄;)As a result, here are the cam-whore pictures:
My whole outfit, including my new
favourite wedges~

CAN YOU FEEL ME STARING
INTO YOUR SOUL? LOL.

There's more but I'll spare you the horror of having to stare at my face 2039482039480293480293 more times.( ´ Д`);;

Here's a closer shot at my makeup today:

I like how it looks like my lower lashes are falsies, but only
the lashes near the outer-most  part are fake! 

Oh yes, one last thing before I end this post (Gahhh I should be studying!!) My room has been smelling funny because of all the fragrances I spritz on before I leave the house started to mix into 1 really weird cloud of smells. So my boyfriend's mom actually got me an air freshener from Bath&Body Works. His name is Nukupon and he smells like Peppermint! Now my room smells so much nicer~
His face sort of weirds me out LOL.
Anyways that's all for today. Thanks for sticking around. See you next time!

Bye!
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake