Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ebay Order Surpriseeeeee!

Hello~ If you're reading this and you've been here before then thank you for sticking around and giving me the motivation to keep this blog going. I seriously love each and every one of you ❤

If you're new, then welcome! Don't worry, I love you just as much as returning readers ❤

Okay, now onto the good stuff: the wait is over! My package came in the mail about 2 or 3 days ago but no one was home to answer the door when the delivery guy came, so I had to wait for my mom to get it at the post office. I bet you're all dying to know what I got. (who am I kidding, no one reads this blog lol jk)


I got... *insert drumroll here*... a pair of lace up leopard-print wedge heels.. WITH WINGS!!! Ahhhhh they're so cuteeeeeeee!


Aren't they just the cutest things in the world? I got them from a seller called: 2009skylight who actually delayed my shipping because of defects on the shoes they already had ready to ship for me. They emailed me to ask if I'd like to wait or get a refund and, well obviously, I waited. But I was super impressed with their consideration and communication. Definitely look them up! I'd totally consider buying from them again.

One thing I did note though, was that they smelled really bad when I took them out of the box. It smelled heavily like... a paint smell or something. I think it's the material on the inside of the shoe; it's sort of a fuzzy suede-like material. I dunno, but I put them by an open window for a few hours to air out and they're okay now.

Comfort-wise they're not bad, but I did slip in some insoles because I have flat feet that get tired easy Q__Q Overall I do absolutely love them to death ❤❤❤❤❤


Lately I've been experimenting with my makeup, I've been trying looks with no eyeliner because let's face it, I'm the laziest person in the world. I liked how it turned out (please excuse my crappy non-edited lighting):

I thought this photo turned out so cool
the way the background looks and all
with no editing, although I look derp.

Here's a closeup, not that you can see anything anyways
(blackberry camera doesn't do it justice... ever.)

Also I've been bored with League recently. So I started playing some old champs I haven't touched in a while like Leona, Katarina, Kayle, Evelynn, and a bunch of other ones I don't remember at the moment. I know I said I played Eve. So I bet you're wondering what I did.... (By the way, I'm not claiming to be mlg pro and my posts will never in any way be a guide of any sort. I just like to explain the things I do which are based on my own personal playstyle and if you like what you read, by all means try it out, but I don't guarantee it'll work exactly the same for you.)

First off, I have to say, Eve is so fun to play (not trolling, totally being serious.) She's not my favourite character, but there hasn't been a time where I didn't enjoyed playing her (being honest here, I sometimes have more fun playing Eve than any of my actual favourite champs). I always played her AD but after watching RusPiglets play her AP all the time I thought I'd give it a shot. 

I don't like the idea of taking the ranged carry out of the picture (ruspiglets goes bot with support), so I always play Eve bot lane as the support (AD or AP) Don't flame me yet. Let me explain how this works:

The way I used to do it (AD way) was take flash + smite for summoners, and start with regrowth + 1hp pot. Then I'd go bot lane with the carry and smite like, 1 minion every wave (let's be real, they're not going to last hit ALL those minions okay? So don't be all "HERP DERP Y U STEAL CARRY FARM")

Hopefully jungle comes to help gank your lane. If they're successful, and you get a kill/assist, you can shop. If not, just keep trying to slowly farm up enough for philo and boots and 1 ward. (<--- this is super important because your carry lacks a warding support so you have to make sure you cover for them so that they can farm safely). Pop a ward by drag and now the fun begins. You go around ganking other lanes or counter jungling for a bit. The best part is you can always go back bot for a gank/farm and securing dragon/baron is a lot easier with 2 smites. I build whatever I feel like but it usually looks like this: 

Philo > boots > wriggles > triforce (FOR TONS OF DAMAGE LUL) > G.A

Again, this isn't really a formal guide or anything so don't hate okay? Lots of love only please kthx.  ❤

Now the AP way is slightly different, in a sense that you focus more about annoying the absolute crap out of the enemy carry. Also I take ignite + flash instead of smite. I start with dorans ring and get stealth first (obviously). At level 2 get your E (ravage) and start being as annoying as possible with your stealth + e combo. If you have AP runes, you should do some really good chunking which will hopefully lead to an easy kill via gank or if you and your lane partner can get the kill on your own that's great too.

Item-wise I build the same as RusPiglets. Rushing stacks (because I can), grab Rylai's and then you know, standard AP stuff.

Here's a few screenshots just to show you I don't fail horribly:


The Yi ragequit lol.

I played her AP this game



Stats for the previous screenie.
So yeah, I just wanted to share that with all of you. Thanks again for reading. I hope to make another post really soon ❤ Bye for now~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake