Welcome Message

*** Nov. 16th: New post is up! Link exchange is still open if you're interested~ ***

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

✦ ✧✦ ♔‬Hello ~ First Post♔‬✦ ✧✦

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog 


I guess I'll start with a little self introduction... (I did fill out the "profile" section of my blog page so you can go ahead and check that out if you're interested~) My name's Olivia but most of you know me as Pinkie or Pinkiechan from tumblr/twitter. I used to have a blog here on blogspot but I shut it down a while ago due to inactivity. I've since revamped it and hopefully this time I can make blogging a habit. I wanted to start up my blog again because I really did enjoy updating it and having a place to rant and vent is nice too~ I had been posting some product reviews and such on my tumblr but I think it'd be more suitable to post those in a blog (it'd probably be easier to access anyways.) 

***On the box to the right you can follow me on twitter/tumblr (if you don't already) I don't really use twitter too often but I do frequently update my tumblr ***


I'm from Vancouver/Burnaby, BC and I'm currently in college studying accounting (probably going to switch to something else but for now I guess I'll just hang onto this...) I recently discovered gyaru fashion and I absolutely a d o r e it! Although I'm not gyaru myself I really hope that this year I can find the confidence in me to become a gaijin gyaru~ Actually, that's another reason why I wanted to start up a blog again. I was hoping to meet some "veteran gyarus" (or so I call them) and of course newer gyarus to just chat and mingle~ I love making new friends. I especially love meeting people who enjoy certain things as much as I do (like makeup)


I'm 19 years young and my birthday is oMarch 20, 1992 (that means I'm a pisces!). I enjoy drawing and playing video games in my spare time. I'm currently playing League of Legends I also enjoy spending time with my bunny. Her name's Cupcake and she's almost 3 years old~


Here's what she looks like 
I think that about wraps up my introduction post (it's much longer than I intended it to be QQ) I hope you enjoyed reading this and look forward to my future ramblings! My first real post will be coming very soon~ It's going to be on my recent hair colouring. I used the Palty Foam hairdye in Creamy Caramelso I'll be reviewing that in my next post! Bye now ^^
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake